Massage Therapy Careers In Austin, TX
AustinDEEP is an established, local business that focuses on delivering the best deep tissue experience in town. Founded in 2002, we have built a fiercely loyal clientele and an exceptionally talented team. Deep tissue is the only kind of massage we do here. We are serious about accessing those deeper layers of muscle to provide deep relief. Through a combination of applied technique and excellent customer service, we're proud to help bodies all over Austin feel their best.
Who We Want
- You are a problem solver at heart. Part of what you love about massage is helping others figure out and fix whatever it is that's is causing them pain.
- 'Bare minimum' is not part of your vocabulary. You'll do everything in your power to help your clients, and you thrive on hard work.
- You're eager to cultivate relationships with your clients. You understand that being a great massage therapist requires equal parts technique and customer service.
Why You Want to Work Here
We work hard to create a fantastic career opportunity, valuing our employees, and offering a supportive environment with competitive pay and room to grow. Working at AustinDEEP comes with a great list of perks and benefits, including:
***We strongly encourage recent massage school graduates to apply! No previous work experience in Deep Tissue necessary.***If interested, e-mail us at email@example.com with a resume. Answer these questions in the body of your e-mail:
- Extensive in-house training in our method of deep tissue massage and myofascial release
- 5.5 hour shifts that include a 30 minute break
- Separate breakroom stocked with snacks, drinks, and an infra-red massage bed
- Electric lift tables for best body mechanics
- Discount massages & free trade with co-workers
- Top quality massage = high demand = big paychecks
- Always at least 15 minutes between massages to prepare
- Each room equipped with music docks, hydrocollators, towel warmers, and Acu-Cups
- Great location near Deep Eddy, Magnolia Cafe, and Juiceland
- What is your availability?
- Why did you get into massage therapy?
- What is most important to you in your next job? What expectations do you have?
- What are your long-term aspirations?
Required license or certification: Massage Therapy